Google Calendar of Twitter Chats in Education

googlecal

When I first started getting involved on Twitter, @cybraryman1‘s page of education-related Twitter chats was an invaluable resource for finding where to go, when. But I wanted to be able to be able to sort through the chats by time rather than by topic, so one morning I made a Google calendar based on the information on his page.

A few people mentioned that they’ve found this calendar helpful, so I wanted to post and share it here in a format that I think will be useful. Please tweet me @sarahebkaiser if you see anything that needs to be edited or updated. And if you’d like to add this to your own Google calendar, comment or message me with your email and I’m happy to send you an invite.

All times are in EDT, but I think if you add it to your calendar you can adjust the time zone to your preference.

14 comments

1. Bon Crowder says:

I’m bookmarking, printing, Evernoting and having this tattooed on my bottom.

I LOVE THIS, SARAH!

2. Lisa n says:

Hi,
    Thanks to @mathfour, I found your post. I still don’t really get math chat, but I keep prodding on. Pleas invite me to your google calendar. I would appreciate it!

My email for google calendar is chico2mom at. Gmail. Thanks so much!
    Lisa
    Math teacher

3. admin says:

@Lisa – Thanks, just added you to the calendar! Hope it works – let me know if you have any trouble.

4. admin says:

@Bon – Thanks again for sharing! I’m so glad it was helpful:)

5. Aaron says:

I love your chat calender can u add me. Thanks

6. admin says:

@Aaron – I added you to the google calendar. Hope that helps! Thanks.

7. [...] “chats” on Twitter:  If you click on this link, you can find a list of dates and times that educators are gathering on Twitter to discuss topics. [...]

8. Theresa Shafer (@TheresaShafer) says:

This is wonderful and very readable! Can you add #PBLChat (project based learning) at 9pm EST on Tuesdays ? I will be sharing this calendar!

9. admin says:

Added this one. Thanks for the comment, Theresa!

10. [...] [Image Credits: Dell, David Gilmour, Vancouver Film School, Sarah Kaiser] [...]

11. Andrea says:

I would love to attach your gmail calendar to my gmail calendar.

12. Tanya Dynda says:

Can’t believe I just NOW stumbled on this! I would love an invite to include this calendar on my calendar :)

13. [...] a big list of educational chats on Twitter. If you’d prefer, Sarah Kaiser has also created a calendar of Twitter chats in education, which has been embedded [...]

14. Sarah this is an awesome calendar, thanks for creating it!

Can you add me to the calendar too? I’m at gmail; dkuropatwa.

Really brilliant bit of work you’ve shared here. ;-)